Commercial Integrator recently profiled the impressive AV installations that were the winners of the 2019 Integration Awards. All of the winners deserve acknowledgment for solving complicated challenges and delivering great results for their customers. The Herman team is especially proud of our partners who are among the winners (more than half the winners are Herman partners!)
While the best installations are recognized by CI, they could not have been accomplished without the innovative and high-quality products and components used by the award-winning integrators. With that in mind, we’re also very proud of our many manufacturer partners whose products contributed to the winning projects. CI has also done great case studies on each of the winning installations with a detailed breakdown of the challenges, the solution, and the equipment used. We’re honored to be partnered with the winning integrators listed below. Click on the links to the CI case studies for more details on each of their projects.
• McCann Systems for Casino: Ocean Casino Resort, William Hill Sportsbook
• Red Thread for Corporate Campus: PTC Headquarters, Seaport Boston
• M3 Technology Group for Government/Mission Critical: ERDC Headquarters
• Whitlock for Health Care: Kimmel Pavilion/Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital @ NYU
• Level 3 Audio Visual for Higher Education: The University of Arizona Health Science Innovation Building
• South Central A\V for Hotel/Hospitality: Dream Hotel
• AVI-SPL for Meeting Room: White & Case LLP
• Troxell for K-12 Project: Portsmouth Public Schools
• Electrosonic for Museum Project: Sheikh Abdullah al Salem Cultural Centre
Every Pro AV integrator works hard to satisfy the needs of their customers, and every successful installation is a win for our industry. Getting special recognition for a job well-done is especially rewarding. Congratulations again to all the winners and to our winning Herman partners who have been recognized by CI for achieving more!