SALES SUPPORT – MIRAMAR, FL – CORPORATE
Looking for Awesome, genuine people who like to have fun!!! High Energy is needed! You will be working with a fun group of people in our corporate headquarters in Miramar, FL providing consistent, proactive sales support for our outside sales team. Job responsibilities will include quoting, ordering, answering questions, building rapport and having fun with customers.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Quoting, order processing, freight and answering questions from customers
- Build and strengthen relationships with key players/decision makers to ensure retention
- Collaborate with co-workers, purchasing department and vendors to solve problems
- Work effectively in a team setting
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Demonstrate core values of the organization
- Participate in all meetings and be a valuable asset to the team
- Stay up to date on industry news, trends, etc.
- Have fun!!!
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PC proficient (MS Office, e-mail, etc.)
- Moderate technical / product knowledge in the ProAV industry
- Ability to operate/work in a high growth & entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who desires success
- Demonstrated ability to be customer focused and responsive to questions and needs
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at one time
- Must possess high degree of integrity and ability to handle confidential information
- Must be able to work from the corporate office in Miramar, FL
- Available to work extended hours when needed
- Office support experience or Inside Sales experience a plus
- AV experience is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to Kim Kerbs, Herman HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.